For major projects which are granted government funding we receive 90% of the cost. The SPCCT then provides the remaining 10%, without which the projects could not proceed. In addition to this a number of building improvements and resource projects are fully funded through the SPCCT including the development of the spiritual life of the school.

The SPCCT also offers a subsidy towards the Anywhere Anytime Chromebook Purchase Scheme.

Please donate to the SPCCT.

We are very grateful to Parents who donate £27 per month to the Building and Resources Fund, if you would like to donate or for more information please contact the Finance Office: 0208 642 2025 Extension 238 or email:

If you are a UK Tax payer, the school can benefit at no further cost to yourself, as we can claim GIFT AID on donations that you make. For every £10 donated we can claim back £2.50. Please contact the finance office for a Gift Aid form via this email address: